• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

how many shrimp for 8gallon?

mlgt said:
Yes they were fine. Thanks. I am going to rescape the nano. But the issue I am facing is how do I get the shrimps out?
What you do is take out all the rocks and plants, then leave just the gravel, place a plastic mesh over the top and then just use a net, the mesh prevents you from catching the gravel with the net. ;) worked fine for me and I had about 400 of the little buggers in there.

mlgt said:
I want to change the substrate so I can start doing a fissidens carpet as well. It doesnt do so well with the sand .
What does the sand have to do with the Fissidens? You need to attach it to a mesh or rocks, then it will be fine, you don't plant Fissidens into the sand.

Pixels said:
Hi LD,
How small is smaller? A lot of the ones I see in LFS are pretty small. I am bit concerned about receiving them and having to work.
What's your normal deal with numbers, cost and postage etc.
Cheers
Pix
Various sizes really from half a cm to 1cm, since they are young some have not fully coloured yet either (reason I am going to stop selling them for a while), up to you really. I usually sell 20 for £25 and that includes packaging and Royal Mail Next Day delivery, also always throw in a few extras.

Hi LD,

It all sounds very tempting, but I am no great rush.I think I will keep an eye out for your next batch, thanks anyway.

Cheers
Pix

Back