• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How many Tmc 1500 ultima tiles for 90x45x50?

Crossocheilus

How many tmc 1500 ultima daylight over a 90x45x50 with co2, ei, good flow etc, I want to be able to grow hc etc if I want.

Thanks in advance guys![DOUBLEPOST=1402834177][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and what are your thoughts on the colour rendition, I am torn between these and a 4 x 39w T5 fixture, this have dimming, T5s have colour flexibility with changing bulbs
arhhh decisions decisions!

Thanks Alastair nice to get a reply from such a great member of the forum Loved reading all your journals, anyway flattery aside thanks for the reply I think that's swayed me in their favour, the idea of dimming is too tempting! Must be very handy

Thanks Alastair nice to get a reply from such a great member of the forum Loved reading all your journals, anyway flattery aside thanks for the reply I think that's swayed me in their favour, the idea of dimming is too tempting! Must be very handy

Thanks for the kind words that'd very nice. Glad my journals were a nice read..

The dimming is very very handy and with the option of having a tile dimmed to 1 percent right through the night acts as a fantastic moonlight

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk 2

The dimming is very very handy and with the option of having a tile dimmed to 1 percent right through the night acts as a fantastic moonlight

THAT. Is an amazing idea. Ever find that your controller makes a constant 'beeeeeeeeep' sound when the lights are at low percentages though?

Back