• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

how much stones for a 60p

Staticrzr

So, I'm gathering all the things I need to scape a 60p tank. I decided to maybe go for a two islands layout with Sand in-between and use a wood and stone combo. I have to order the stone and wood piece online from green aqua in Hungary and I Have no idea how much should i order.
Any ideeas guys? 10kg is a lot?

Try to find an online photo of a similar layout or sketch your intended layout & ask the guys at GreenAqua for some suggestions of stone & wood
Viktor Lantos has some journals here that you might look at (easiest to go through his Profile Page & "post areas")

Try to find an online photo of a similar layout or sketch your intended layout & ask the guys at GreenAqua for some suggestions of stone & wood
Viktor Lantos has some journals here that you might look at (easiest to go through his Profile Page & "post areas")

This. Aquasabi are also very good at helping you out by selecting the rocks for you.

Back