• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How/Where did you hear about Ukaps.org?????

Tropical Fish Forums (fish forums.net), when UKAPS was being founded, many prominent members of the planted section there had a UKAPS link in their signature.

Very impressed with how this place turned out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all I was checking out different forums on planted aquariums as I am a new to all of this, I came across this site it has some great info on it

I was watching dustin fish tank tv on you tube and somehow ended up here. I have not posted much but read a load of previous posts. Its got to be the best site around. I actually now have to trim and throw away plants instead of buying them every few months. Thanks all.

Welcome everyone :)

Hi all I was checking out different forums on planted aquariums as I am a new to all of this, I came across this site it has some great info on it

Time to share that tank from your Avatar ;) Welcome

Hi my tank is a 240l 120x40x40 it's been set up now 4 months . I have found it to be a real challenge and very testing in the way of patience but feel I am getting there

Back