• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How/Where did you hear about Ukaps.org?????

Hi all, It's while trying to make the TC420 work that I came across this post
Awesome. Not only do I learn to handle the TC420 but also on my Mac. So, without hesitation, I registered on this gold mine ... well, I mean this forum. And sorry for my poor English.
Regards,
Arp

Anyone else here after article on Gardeners’ question time and link to it via twitter?
Hi James, welcome. Its great that the article with George has inspired people to look at scaping further. Any questions don't be shy to ask

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hello All...

I found the site by searching for forums... I'm getting back into the hobby after many years out and wanted to find somewhere to get info and hopefully some sound advice.

My first question is about dry starting with seeds (dwarf hairgrass and glossistigma elatinoides). Do you sprinkle the seeds on the substrate layer and cap it with gravel, or sprinkle straight onto the gravel?

Hi all,

Ive just been checking our members list, and we are up to nearly 300 members!!!

First I want to say thanks for every one joining Ukaps. I hope you are getting a lot from the experiance. We have so much more in the pipe line to offer, so stick with us!

It got me thinking.

Im interested in finding out how so many people have heard about Ukaps.org. Could you enlighten me/us as to how you heard about us, and what your initial thoughts are?

Thanks again every one, we really apreciate you being here!

Cheers,
Graeme.
Colleague recommended this site

Back