• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

How/Where did you hear about Ukaps.org?????

RWAB

Seedling
Joined
24 Aug 2008
Messages
1
I was trying to find out why my tank suffers from black brush algae when I came across James' Planted Tank website. There was a link to Ukaps, I clicked the link and joined immediately !
 

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Joined
21 Feb 2008
Messages
11,488
Location
London
stuworrall said:
i got the link from LondonDragon after speaking to him on the PFK forum and ive just posted up my info on the welcome thread. glad he let me onto this great site!
Welcome aboard Stu, friendly bunch here always willing to point you in the right direction ;)
Have fun :)
 

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Joined
21 Feb 2008
Messages
11,488
Location
London
joyous214 said:
Got the link from londonDragon on another forum. Cant wait to meet everyone.
Welcome aboard Joy :) I am sure you will like it here ;)
 

Dusko

Member
Joined
21 Aug 2008
Messages
47
Location
Denmark
I was invited by London Dragon :D
Good man Paulo!
I didn't have a clue this forum exists. I actually desired to have such forum on the net, forum which addresses all planted tank issues in separate forums, to make research easier in the future time.
Most forums have a General Planted forum where everything goes and researching really becomes difficult.
I wouldn't start my forum if I new sooner about this one.
Actually since I am getting more spammers than members I will very likely delete my forum and link from my blog to UKAPS Forum instead.
Well organised Forum and very helpful members which have b.lls to test what others are afraid of (high PO4 come to mind :lol: )

I'll be lurking around :D

Regards, Dusko
 

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Joined
21 Feb 2008
Messages
11,488
Location
London
Dusko said:
I actually desired to have such forum on the net, forum which addresses all planted tank issues in separate forums, to make research easier in the future time.
Glad you came aboard mate, when you invited me to your forum and the questions I asked about it which at first seemed negative was mainly because of this forum, should have let you known sooner really ;)
 

Simon D

Member
Joined
22 Sep 2008
Messages
460
Location
Leicestershire
I think I just typed in aquatic plants into google and this site was one that came up.

What a result! Brilliant info from all involved. Well done to all contributers. :D
 

Egmel

Member
Joined
28 Mar 2008
Messages
724
Location
Guildford, Surrey, UK
simondoherty1 said:
I think I just typed in aquatic plants into google and this site was one that came up.

What a result! Brilliant info from all involved. Well done to all contributers. :D
We must have reached a new level, we're ranked 4th for 'aquatic plants', still need to up the ranking for other related terms! Good start though. :D
 

Superman

Member
Joined
29 Jan 2008
Messages
1,802
Location
Cheltenham
Egmel said:
simondoherty1 said:
I think I just typed in aquatic plants into google and this site was one that came up.

What a result! Brilliant info from all involved. Well done to all contributers. :D
We must have reached a new level, we're ranked 4th for 'aquatic plants', still need to up the ranking for other related terms! Good start though. :D

The more links that are about on other websites directing to the ukaps.org website the higher it'll be ranked on google. So get mentioning!
 

gwa84

Seedling
Joined
17 Oct 2008
Messages
6
hi all heard about this forum throw pfk and fkuk very good forum for all planted needs :D
 
Top