• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How/Where did you hear about Ukaps.org?????

Hey i have heard about this forum from my friend...its really informative as well as interesting...thanks for posting it and encouraging us more towards plantation...
thanks

Hi All,

I have known about UKAPS for some time through AGA, The Barr Report, and Aquatic Plant Central. I was chatting with a UKAPS member on APC this week and they suggested I join.....so I did. I hope to learn and be able to contribute as well.

Someone on another forum posted a link for Andyh's kitchen tank ... magnificent ... after I'd waded through that thread, I was pretty much hooked! ;) And I've realised there's a whole other side to the hobby that I had almost no idea about!

Congrats for a hugely informative site - there is so much to read here, it's going to take me months to process :lol:

I was doing some google searches on something specific to do with aquariums and it led me here. I coudln't read the forum until I registered. Once I had registered I have been reading all day! hope my boss doesn't see! :D

Morgan Freeman said:
I've been sent over from rfuk :D :D
Loved your performance in The Shawshank Redemption. :clap:

Wasn't really feeling it in Invictus though, to be honest. :silent:

Cheers,

ceg4048 said:
Morgan Freeman said:
I've been sent over from rfuk :D :D
Loved your performance in The Shawshank Redemption. :clap:

Wasn't really feeling it in Invictus though, to be honest. :silent:

Cheers,

Ha Ha, I was going to mention something, But i reckon you get it all the time and its head doing! :thumbup:

I googled ..Planted tank forums and have been lurking,learning ,ever since. :shifty:

Morgan Freeman said:
Ha! Yeah....I just use this name on all forums, I forget why I started using it now....

at least it isn't your real name, where I work there is a James Brown and a Will Smith. I'm sure somewhere in the hiring policy it says if you have a celeb name your in.

Back