• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How/Where did you hear about Ukaps.org?????

Google. And its the best find on the internet I have made in the last year ;) LOVE this site.

Suggested on the ShrimpNow forum.. glad to be here; looks like a great resource! Noob from Michigan, USA. :D

From Google, searching for UK based planted tank forums

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

I can't really remember, but I do remember I had done a lot of research before finding it. Its definatly got more usefull info than most aqauscaping sites.

pfk , but it took ages for me to sign up here. at first ukaps was a little overwhelming with information, but now i want even more :woot:

Via @londondragon he sits across the room from me during weekday daylight hours....

started at PFK, then interest in EI dosing brought me here, the EI article is really good and helpd me try and understand it.

ill keep burning my eyes with reading :D

ideophone said:
Via @londondragon he sits across the room from me during weekday daylight hours....
Welcome aboard Eric, looking forward to your future tank collection ;)

Friend recommend me to check out this site for various guides and information. As I'm looking to start a new planted tank. Glad he did.

I sold some Cryptocoryne affinis on ebay that I had surplus. The buyer told me about UKAPS, so, I thought, having a long interest in growing and keeping aquarium plants, it would be nice to join.

I googled brown algae and here I am. This site has rekindled my interest in getting my tank looking better hence a rather costly trip to the green machine site...

I found this site searching for some advise on landscaping my tank. Fantastic site and I'm sure I'll be using it often.
dal

Back