• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How/Where did you hear about Ukaps.org?????

It might be worth considering i did a search on 'planted tank forums' in UK Google - you guys arent even on the first page of results!! Maybe this could be addressed technically somehow? Using search engine optimisation software...?

Good point, one for Matt i feel, i'll let him know your thoughts.

I heard from George and Tom Barr, when the idea of UKAPS was first introduced on TFF.

I was viewing the entries to 2007 aga contest and saw the link under george's name.

On barrreport when it was first suggested. Didn't realise it happened until a few days after though hence I was only No 44 (or something around there)

Andy

SuperColey1 said:
On TFF and barrreport when it was first suggested. Didn't realise it happened until a few days after though hence I was only No 44 (or something around there)

Andy

Same as :) Posting on TFF planted section regularly and the idea was formulated and became reality before I realised!

On Tom Barr's website. I had wondered for a while why there wasn't a UK equivalent and was really happy when this place started.

I was searching on google for photos of Juwel Rio 125, to see what people are doing in terms of aquascaping and found a photo of George Farmers tank the Juwel Rio 125, then visited the thread for more info and decided to join ;)

Moss Man said:
I heard from George and Tom Barr, when the idea of UKAPS was first introduced on TFF.
and me

I saw a link to this place on someone's signature on TFF, think it was George but I can't remember. I joined up totally forgot about this place and a little while ago I remembered I was a member after seeing the link in someone's sig again.

When every other sig in TFF had the UKaps banner in then I figured it might be worth a look.. funnily enough it was ;)

well I was a member of fish forums and I saw many members on there linking this site in their signiture.
I began to take more of an interest in the planted side of the aquarium so this forum seemed a really interesting choice to join.
I must say its great...loads of helpful people and useful information. Thanks to the guys who started it and those who keep it running :p

John

I was told about it by Jimmy and Mark at the Green Machine as they were preparing the shop for your visit. Going there and coming here have been the best moves because I was confused and bewildered beforehand now I'm.....well a tiny bit less confused and bewildered (and a LOT poorer!)

Hi All,

Just signed up.
Heard about the forum from thegreenmachine when i went to have a looked and walked out with somce brilliant plants and co2 unit.
Great shop the guys are top blokes and suggested this forum.
This forum is looking good and seems to have some good advice.

Regards

Stephen

As many others - saw the link on TGM website

Back