• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How/Where did you hear about Ukaps.org?????

I heard about this forum when it repeatedly showed in my Google search results. I think Google has learned that I often click through to this site now because you have started appearing higher in my search results.

At end of George F's Youtube tutorial on aquascaping a Fluval Edge, which was mentioned on the Fluval Facebook page.

from the helpfull people at aqua jardin of junc 12 of the m5.

I was searching for info on planted tanks and ukaps.org popped up quite often. Very impressed with the site. Keep up the good work!

Google and PFK for me.

Long time viewer of the site, only joined recently. The articles on CO2, and EI were the first entrance into the site for me.

i just always known about it really, since i got into fish keeping iv kept plants and being a member of other forums (TFF and aqcenter among others) i heard mention of it, and its the place to be for plant... i dont know why i never joined earlier

Back