• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How/Where did you hear about Ukaps.org?????

I was trying to find out why my tank suffers from black brush algae when I came across James' Planted Tank website. There was a link to Ukaps, I clicked the link and joined immediately !

stuworrall said:
i got the link from LondonDragon after speaking to him on the PFK forum and ive just posted up my info on the welcome thread. glad he let me onto this great site!
Welcome aboard Stu, friendly bunch here always willing to point you in the right direction ;)
Have fun :)

joyous214 said:
Got the link from londonDragon on another forum. Cant wait to meet everyone.
Welcome aboard Joy :) I am sure you will like it here ;)

I was invited by London Dragon :D
Good man Paulo!
I didn't have a clue this forum exists. I actually desired to have such forum on the net, forum which addresses all planted tank issues in separate forums, to make research easier in the future time.
Most forums have a General Planted forum where everything goes and researching really becomes difficult.
I wouldn't start my forum if I new sooner about this one.
Actually since I am getting more spammers than members I will very likely delete my forum and link from my blog to UKAPS Forum instead.
Well organised Forum and very helpful members which have b.lls to test what others are afraid of (high PO4 come to mind :lol: )

I'll be lurking around :D

Regards, Dusko

Dusko said:
I actually desired to have such forum on the net, forum which addresses all planted tank issues in separate forums, to make research easier in the future time.
Glad you came aboard mate, when you invited me to your forum and the questions I asked about it which at first seemed negative was mainly because of this forum, should have let you known sooner really ;)

I think I just typed in aquatic plants into google and this site was one that came up.

What a result! Brilliant info from all involved. Well done to all contributers. :D

simondoherty1 said:
I think I just typed in aquatic plants into google and this site was one that came up.

What a result! Brilliant info from all involved. Well done to all contributers. :D
We must have reached a new level, we're ranked 4th for 'aquatic plants', still need to up the ranking for other related terms! Good start though. :D

Egmel said:
simondoherty1 said:

We must have reached a new level, we're ranked 4th for 'aquatic plants', still need to up the ranking for other related terms! Good start though. :D

The more links that are about on other websites directing to the ukaps.org website the higher it'll be ranked on google. So get mentioning!

hi all heard about this forum throw pfk and fkuk very good forum for all planted needs :D

Back