• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How/Where did you hear about Ukaps.org?????

Googling images for inspiration for my new start into tropical aquarium.. Only clicked what was in my intrest and appealing to me i kinda ended up at UKAPS a lot, for example finding pics from Chocolate Puddle, Tom's Bucket of Mud, Green Peko Pond and few others. And also with other web search queries UKAPS kept popping up and it's articles made the most sence to me, it kinda drew me in and had the urge to stay.. All other forrums didn't. :)..

Also the name "UK Aquatic Plant Society" has a very (british) sofisticated intellectual flair to it, drawing in a lot of sofiticated intellectual knoweldge and makes it a name you just don't forget and once you know it, always think of when you have a question.

Tanks for having me UKAPS.. :thumbup:

Hello everyone
I heard about UKAPS in a YouTube video by Fancy Shrimp, started browsing and liked the layout, everyone seems friendly so signed up, looking forward to many convos in the coming months/years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everybody, I heard about ukaps when I was looking at George Farmer beautiful tanks.

Then I've read a lot and learned a tons of informations about planted tank, and I'm finally logged in. :)

My local fish shop told me to check your site out for anything and everything to do with plants in the aquarium:)
So here I am.....for what looks to be a real learning experience for an old retired bloke just setting up his first tropical aquariums....
Well you got to do something to keep busy :happy:.

i heard about this site. by looking and learning for the last 8 months. for i am having a pond built. its in the pond section. and it is still on going. i also stayed with the site. because i thought the people on here are very knowledgeable and friendly. and i made a promise i would do a post on my build. and i am a man of my word. so Ravinghill. Keep information coming in. for no matter what we all want to learn. and read other peoples stories. all the best fred

I found the site when looking for some kind of fish or aquascaping show after deciding to try aquascaping. Thankfully I came across details of the UKAPS aquascaping experience via Practical Fishkeeping. Great event by the way :)

Back