• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How/Where did you hear about Ukaps.org?????

Not sure how I ended up at Ukaps... but I'm not likely to venture too far for advice now! Thanks for the super contributions from the experts & helpful to hear other members experiences also :) A wholehearted thank you the original founders (George Farmer, Dan Crawford & Graeme Edwards) & obviously London's dragon's contributions & all the staff :)

Good Day! I am trying to decide how to make a realistic 3d "mud bank" background for a biotope tank and my queries brought me here to "Tom's Bucket O' Mud". It is great looking tank........... and now I am devestated to learn that Tom has shut it down. Why Tom, why? Now I can only read about what once was....... if only I had gotten here sooner! On the serious side; Tom's tank came up in my query and a quick look around this site revealed alot of knowledgeable and talented folks.......... so, here I am and "Thank You" for letting me hang out!

Dave

Back