• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How/Where did you hear about Ukaps.org?????

I have been avidly reading the forum for a few months now covering a vast array of topics from CO2 use to successful CRS breeding (and I don't even have CRS ;)) so it was time to join...

Hi, I am a newby to this forum and I would just like to say that after perusing for half an hour, I wish I had found it a year ago. I have a fully planted tank [ 200ltr ]
Co2 injected and ammonia cycled. 40 inhabidents [ 2 x shoals.....neon's & red eye's ] + a heap of trumpets and various other snails and 5 coriadorus as clean
up crew. All has settled fine and no problems at all. I am adding Aquadur...just to raise KH a bit, plus topping up evaporated water with RO. P / water
changes are 20ltr every week so far, but may change that to 2weeks as parameters justify it. Thankyou for having me, and forgive me now should I ever
say anything to offend anybody. Regards mikesurt.

Hello my name is Jorge I am new to the aquarium hobby and have been enjoying reading most of the threads I have a lot of questions and think that this was the best way to get them answered. I found about UKAPS.org by searching google for answers

Hi everyone, new to this! I have kept a tropical tank for quite a while, and due to unfortunate circumstances, I am going back to square one. I have been buying plants from Planted Tanks for some time, and came across this new aspect which looks really exciting. Just wondering if anyone can point a newbie in the right direction? I have had my tank for a long time and considering getting in to a totally new set up. Live in the Scottish Highlands. Go to Glasgow/Edinburgh fairly regularly but also interested in online suppliers for hard landscaping etc. Thanking you in anticipation of tips and advice!

Learnt of this while browsing in search of answers. One of the best sites for planted tank enthusiasts. Some of the experienced members r so knowledgeable.. it helps novices like us immensely. Thanks for everything.. looking forward to more such interactions..

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Hi all,

Ive just been checking our members list, and we are up to nearly 300 members!!!

First I want to say thanks for every one joining Ukaps. I hope you are getting a lot from the experiance. We have so much more in the pipe line to offer, so stick with us!

It got me thinking.

Im interested in finding out how so many people have heard about Ukaps.org. Could you enlighten me/us as to how you heard about us, and what your initial thoughts are?

Thanks again every one, we really apreciate you being here!

Cheers,
Graeme.
I found you on google and glad I did

Back