• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How/Where did you hear about Ukaps.org?????

I found this forum whilst doing some homework for my next tank i'm planning on getting in the next couple of months.
I am planning on setting up a planted tank this time with co2 etc, so this it the forum of choice for me, glad i found it!

UKAPS gets a recommendation in 'Sunken Gardens' by Karen Randall. I've only just 'discovered' aquascaping very recently and found her book really helpful. From what I've seen on the UKAPS site so far I'm really impressed and glad to have come across it, I'll no doubt be looking for help and guidance from those more experienced than myself. Well done and thanks to everyone involved in running UKAPS and this wonderful site.

Without wishing to touch any raw nerves, what happened?
Life happens ;) I am positive he will return sometime in the near future :)

I just joined having stumbled across the site when looking for general aquascaping info. I am just about to set up my first planted tank as a change from keeping brackish fish which I have done for the last 15 years or so. We have 2 Identical 4ft x 15 x 18 tanks one is a basic community tropical with combination gravel and sand substrate with us and external filtration predominately artificial plants but 1 or 2 live and small tropical fish other one used to be brackish but now time for a change plan to have planted tank with rainbow fish plus other tank mates and proper plant substrate and CO2 system with full live plants

Back