• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How/Where did you hear about Ukaps.org?????

Hello! UKAPS has been such a longstanding source of invaluable information over the past few years I thought I'd better sign up and do my best to contribute my own knowledge. I have 5 low tech tanks, looking forward to sharing the various flora & fauna

Came across you by accident really, was searching for guidlines as to what I should and shouldn't /could or couldn't do regarding my first ever aquascaping project. This place had a vague/distant familiar feel, so I am sure I have hovered round before!

I was looking for Farlowella information and found Big Tom's Poco Pozo .... spent the next three days reading his Journals. if you haven't tried them, do... especially if you like Nature aquariums

Bought a tank from Maidenhead Aquatics. Watched a video on YouTube by George Farmer about the tank I had bought. In his videos he mentions Aquarium Gardens in Huntington. Went to AG and Dave mentioned Ukaps. Thought I would sign up to start and continue my learning.

I attended a demonstration day with George Farmer at Clearly Aquatics in Northern Ireland and he mentioned the site so I signed up. I've a low tech planted RCS tank and a black water discus tank that I want to develop further with floating plants and maybe some emergent growth using caddies and quickly realised this would be the place to do some reading.

Phil.

I do a lot of google searches, and while at first I'd just click whichever site came up first, I soon came to realise I'd get the best answers and discussions on this site. Plus I like that it's based in the UK so there's a greater chance anything that gets mentioned will be available to me. Nothing more frustrating than getting excited reading about something only to find out you can't get it where you live.

Found my way here after watching George in a car in Germany on You Tube

I love his videos on youtube. Inspired me to try and make a go at a proper aquascape, which is one of the reasons I joined here to try and get some advice to get my skills somewhere near the level of my ideas!

Back