• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How/Where did you hear about Ukaps.org?????

Hi all,

Ive just been checking our members list, and we are up to nearly 300 members!!!

First I want to say thanks for every one joining Ukaps. I hope you are getting a lot from the experiance. We have so much more in the pipe line to offer, so stick with us!

It got me thinking.

Im interested in finding out how so many people have heard about Ukaps.org. Could you enlighten me/us as to how you heard about us, and what your initial thoughts are?

Thanks again every one, we really apreciate you being here!

Cheers,
Graeme.
Hi all,

First I want to say thanks for every one joining Ukaps. I hope you are getting a lot from the experiance. We have so much more in the pipe line to offer, so stick with us!

It got me thinking.

Im interested in finding out how so many people have heard about Ukaps.org. Could you enlighten me/us as to how you heard about us, and what your initial thoughts are?

Cheers,
Graeme.
Hi all,

It got me thinking.

Cheers,
Graeme.
facebook

I first discovered ukaps searching for answers. I am returning to aquariums after a long enforced break. I have immediately run into problems and found the best answers here.
Coincidentally George Farmers YouTube channel convinced me I was making a good decision to return to the art.

Picked-up an old unwanted Takamishi Amano book someone through out. After flicking through the jaw dropping scapes, I was intrigued as to what substrate was used to bed the aquatic plants, UKAPS came up in the search.

Back