• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How/Where did you hear about Ukaps.org?????

Good afternoon from across the pond! My name is Rafael Angel LopezFerrer Sr, from San Diego, California, United States of America. I am also a member of the San Diego Tropical Fish Society. I learned about UKAPS when I tried to respond to a member's post in Tapatalk. And here I am, learning about submerged gardens.

I bumped in to a conversation on Google from this blog about discus. Iv just recently got 8 discus in my 2x2x6 tank planted with rocks. And I was looking at information about discus health, in the blog a member called Steve was helping another member in this conversation and I found him very helpful indeed. Very experienced in dicus keeping so I joined the blog. In my 15 years of keeping fish I'm finding things i never new and it's fantastic. Keep the good work.

Hi all i’m new here my names is oty i heard about ukaps by following George Farmer on youtube and thought i’ll give it a go seeing that i gave aquascaping a go and maybe i can get some feedback on what i have so far !

I also heard about ukaps in one of George Farmer his video's. Looks like I'm not the only one! ;)
Doing a great job George :thumbup:

Back