• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How/Where did you hear about Ukaps.org?????

I heard about this via google searching, the reason I signed up is because it seemed to be a predominantly uk/Europe forum and I’m based in London

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I heard about the forum through watching videos on YouTube. Mainly George Farmers and then a little bit of googling ! I previously kept marines until 10 years ago and had to give up due to time constraint. However I came across an article about Aquascaping and have the bug. Saving for a EA 1500 and purchased a second hand TM Signature from a great guy in Rochdale today. Loads of kit everything I need to get me started. If your about thanks again David !

I stumbled in when I was googling aquarium plant names mentioned by various blogs and sold by online vendors to check care and appropriateness for my situation. I found the posts very interesting, pictures of members' setups amazing and the forums are active.

Like others, currently sat watching George Farmer! Found him on Youtube after doing a bit of research, via the Green Aqua Channel, he mentioned the UKAPS so thought i'd look you up and see what was what! Regards

Back