• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hydor koralia nano

Mine is brilliant, like George already said, it is silent. It provides good flow and has a low power usage :thumbup:

i had one on a rio 240, it did the job really well, i had to use it as i had small dainty fish, otherwise i would have gone froa koralia 1. The nano is superb.

Yes the low the low power usage is definitely one I had considered, I think its about 3.5w for the nano, glad to hear its silent as well.

I will go ahead and order a couple based on the positive views here

Thanks all.

I have two of them and find them great to use. Silent aslong as you don't let them get air in the top. They can vibrate a bit if debris blocks the ports. The only drawback with them is they use a metal spindle as opposed to the ceramic one used on all the other koralia heads. The impeller shaft is lined with plastic though so it's not as bad as all that. Mine have been running for 6 months + now and there is no wear yet that I can see.

TLH said:
I have two of them and find them great to use. Silent aslong as you don't let them get air in the top. They can vibrate a bit if debris blocks the ports. The only drawback with them is they use a metal spindle as opposed to the ceramic one used on all the other koralia heads. The impeller shaft is lined with plastic though so it's not as bad as all that. Mine have been running for 6 months + now and there is no wear yet that I can see.

Thanks TLH, ordered now ;)

Back