• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hydor NRG Co2 Regulator Question

Superman

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying the regulator only from this kit...

a212490d9b6207f9b89a7093e685f9d6.jpg

Then these should fit on soda stream bottles?

Then I only need some cheap co2 tube and a diffuser.

Any reviews on this product would be appreciated.

I have one of these, and did some research and according to Hydor you can only use those 92g bottles with these.
If you get the one with the two gauges then you can get an adapter to use disposable 600g bottles or even FE's.

I have mine in the box in case I get a nano sometime in the future ;)

The one I've been given a price for is the one without the gauges on.
I did see the one with gagues having an attachement to fit larger co2 bottles.

Has anyone used the cheaper one with soda stream co2 bottles or paintball ones?

I just don't want to buy it and then realise it won't fit on anything.

I've got one and I never bothered to look to see if it fitted anything, I believe that all gas fitting use the same threads so it should be possible to find the right tanks.

Shame, I threw a couple of these Hydor regulators away last month, really should have offered them up here!! :rolleyes:

The regulator in the latter of those 2 ebay links fits standard fire extinguishers.

I've been emailed by hydor saying that the exclusive set is now discountinued and sold out.
Therefore, I'd be getting the advanced regulator as pictured in...
8335e746b5a5bbcd4fcaa5a679451420.jpg

Anyone know about the co2 canisters that fit those? I know you can get an adaptor so it fit standard 500g co2 and FEs.

EDIT: Actually thinking about it, if I get the adaptor that will fit an FE I might as well go down that route as they're a cheap as smaller canisters.

Back