• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hydor Warranties

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Hey guys,

Anyone tried getting anything from Hydor that broke replaced?

My Koralia 1 pump just stopped dead and I contacted Hydor via their website and so far no response, this was like over a week ago.

Cheers

They're terrible in my experience, I sent the faulty ex300 that boiled my tank to them to be repaired and I've not heard a peep from them despite them promising a replacement/repair.

And strangely when I dealt with them they've provided the best customer service I've ever recieved!! :? :lol:
PM'd you with an email addy LD.

gratts said:
Any luck getting through?
They answered my email late last week, very quick response times, and told me to contact the supplier about getting a replacement, so don't buy Hydor stuff second hand even if its less than two years old, otherwise you are stuffed.
Luckily I brought it brand new and contacted the ebay supplier who has agreed to send me a replacement once I return the broken pump.

LondonDragon said:
gratts said:
Any luck getting through?
They answered my email late last week, very quick response times, and told me to contact the supplier about getting a replacement, so don't buy Hydor stuff second hand even if its less than two years old, otherwise you are stuffed.
Luckily I brought it brand new and contacted the ebay supplier who has agreed to send me a replacement once I return the broken pump.

Oh joy. That's my second hand eth300 just bit the dust... Bang goes the cash I had saved for rescaping materials.

Back