• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

hydors great service

samc

just thought id say how good the service from hydor was when i had a problem with my reg

my reg started leaking and using up alot of co2 so i emailed them about the problem and they sent me a new reg co2 bottle and bubble counter which i was not expecting. they have been good resonding and helped me alot :D

heres what they sent

dsc02280i.jpg

must be a new model? never seen it before but its a heavy piece of kit

dsc02281ctd.jpg

That`s a Gucci looking regulator. :D

Dave.

I have the same one, they run out in about 3 weeks... shame I can't find info about the gas bottles cause mine just sits in my draw gathering dust.

Both, it's the same set clark recently mentioned was discontinued. Does a soda stream bottle fit then?

I have one of those too in the drawer!!! maybe when I setup a nano I will use it, looks very stylish indeed, you can get 3 bottle on ebay for £17, still expensive though, not sure about the soda bottles, did a lot of research then and couldn't find anything for for that reg, if it was the pro series with the dual gauge Hydor can sell you an adapter that works on FE's, but they said it was dangerous with this model of the reg, would not hold the pressure, so they claim.

Back