• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hygrophila corymbosa Thailands

Reuben

I bought this plant a couple of months back from AE. I really like the way it has grown and the fish seem to like hanging about it too.

The leaves are about 45mm long and 12mm wide, the plant is fairly bushy and dense in its growth, and grows at a nice speed in my tank, not too fast or slow.

Has anyone else got this growing at the moment? I'd recommend it:).
vOWGn0I.jpg
21OHeYD.jpg

Looks similar to the 'Siamensis 53B' I bought. It's an excellent plant; quite easy to grow, and beautiful. I can't wait to get it planted in my new tank :)

Looks similar to the 'Siamensis 53B' I bought. It's an excellent plant; quite easy to grow, and beautiful. I can't wait to get it planted in my new tank

Hey Henry, well easy to grow is what I'm after at the moment!

You seem to have a healthy specimen there, so I've no doubt you'll be able to enjoy it to it's full potential. Propogation is easy too, just trim the tops off, strip the lower leaves, and push into the substrate; more happy plantlets!

I've got the Hygro corymbosa 53b too. A super plant easy to grow and has a nice 'sunset glow' in it's colour. the one in your pic looks like 53b as it has the narrow leaf.

Back