I Love My Job!

Superman

So, I've left the employment of some company today to take on a new role somewhere else.
I always go on about my aquariums to them and also show them photos of people's tanks on here.
As is the custom, they got me a leaving present. I was really pleased that they did some digging and found out that I wanted a Hydor ETH 200w, so that's what I got.
They heard that I was complaining that my nano didn't have a heater so asked me questions in the lead up to me leaving to see what I wanted.

I'm really chuffed and sad at the same time. :wideyed:

George Farmer

Founder
Staff member
Nice one, Clark.

Did you work with mostly females by any chance? They tend to put more effort into these sorts of things.

When I moved location the lads bought me a load plastic plants and tacky decor!

Superman

There's a few ladies in the office, but mainly men.
I think they're kind enough to actually listen, although I do get the mick taken out of me about reading PFK on lunch breaks!!

Themuleous

Nice one, always nice to know you've been appreciated and that people are willing to make the effort :)

Sam

PS - thats the new job?

PPS - I get the mick taken out of me too ;) but Ive already had one guy ask me to scape his tank when he gets one.

Superman

Cheers Steve, first day went well. Although my super-temporary hire car/bus is a Renault Grand Scenic!! It makes me look even smaller.

Steve Smith

Superman said:
Although my super-temporary hire car/bus is a Renault Grand Scenic!! It makes me look even smaller.
Haha!

I have a mate at work who is about to buy one of these at a bargain price from his GF's parents. I keep winding him up, asking when he's getting the child seats fitted! :lol:

Superman

Cheers everything's going well. Had a day out in Bournemouth yesterday!
As you no doubt can tell, I don't have that much chance to get on the forum :thumbdown: