• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

I won!

Moss Man

I just recieved an e-mail from Matt Clarke telling me I'd won a Rena Aqualife 100 aquarium from the Goldfish bowl in Oxford! It's worth upto £400 and has a volume of around 240 litres! I have actually won something!!

And already I'm planning for it to be a lowish tech planted tank. The great thing is it also has quite good dimensions for a planted tank (101cm W x 40.5cm D x 61cm H). I have to move my clown loaces which are getting slightly cramped in a 180 litre, but then what else could I keep... Discus... Anyone else have other ideas?

Cheers,
Mike

congratulations mate! Looking forward to seeing it.

Well done. I entered that competition as well. The only PFK competition I've won is some fishy stamps about 20 years ago. :D

James

Hi moss man,well done mate i am really looking forward to you getting this set up, regards john.

Congrats Mossman, this is gonna sound spooky, but I also received an email from Matt today! I won the years subscription to PFk. Maybe it's a UKaps thing! :lol:

Thanks everyone!

Martin said:
Congrats Mossman, this is gonna sound spooky, but I also received an email from Matt today! I won the years subscription to PFk. Maybe it's a UKaps thing! :lol:

Maybe UKAPs is just lucky. Now, they'll be hundreds of people signing onto the UKAPS forum thinking their chances in the lottery have increased.
And well done Martin on getting the subscription.

Back