IAPLC 2008 Booklet.

Discussion in 'Off Topic / Chit-Chat' started by Wayney, 22 Sep 2008.

1. Wayney

Wayney Member

Does any one know when these are shipped out or has any one received theirs yet?

2. zig

zig Member

Mine was shipped out last Thursday week 11th September and I was expecting it to arrive today Monday, postman took a sickie though :mad: so hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. Going on previous experience from ordering Aquajournals it nearly always arrives 10 days to the day after it has been posted from Japan so I sort of knew when to expect its arrival.

They should tell you by email though when your order has been processed ie shipped.

3. zig

zig Member

Postman arrived, no IALPC book though :twisted: getting bored now :bored:

4. Wayney

Wayney Member

I have'nt even had the E-mail to say it's been shipped yet and I ordered it on the first day it became available for pre-order :mad: :arghh:

5. zig

zig Member

well I got an order confirmation straight away and then some time later via another email I was informed of the updated status "processing" which IME means shipped. You should have at least got an order confirmation anyhow.

6. Wayney

Wayney Member

Yeah, I did get the confirmation email pretty much immediately. I just have'nt had the 'processing' one yet :arghh:

7. Wayney

Wayney Member

Still no booklet yet :( Any news on yours yet Zig?

8. zig

zig Member

Nothing yet, I don't think anyone has received the booklet yet other than those that were at the ADA party itself. Here's hoping for next week :arghh: It was late last year as well I remember, but then everyone worldwide started to receive them in and around the same time, so hopefully next week. They still haven't published the top 27 tanks either.

9. zig

zig Member

The eagle has landed ;)

10. Wayney

Wayney Member

Great stuff mate, I've had mine for about a week now :D