• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

IAPLC 2008 Booklet.

Mine was shipped out last Thursday week 11th September and I was expecting it to arrive today Monday, postman took a sickie though :mad: so hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. Going on previous experience from ordering Aquajournals it nearly always arrives 10 days to the day after it has been posted from Japan so I sort of knew when to expect its arrival.

They should tell you by email though when your order has been processed ie shipped.

zig said:
Postman arrived, no IALPC book though :twisted: getting bored now :bored:

I have'nt even had the E-mail to say it's been shipped yet and I ordered it on the first day it became available for pre-order :mad: :arghh:

well I got an order confirmation straight away and then some time later via another email I was informed of the updated status "processing" which IME means shipped. You should have at least got an order confirmation anyhow.

zig said:
well I got an order confirmation straight away and then some time later via another email I was informed of the updated status "processing" which IME means shipped. You should have at least got an order confirmation anyhow.

Yeah, I did get the confirmation email pretty much immediately. I just have'nt had the 'processing' one yet :arghh:

cichlidsrgr8 said:
Still no booklet yet :( Any news on yours yet Zig?

Nothing yet, I don't think anyone has received the booklet yet other than those that were at the ADA party itself. Here's hoping for next week :arghh: It was late last year as well I remember, but then everyone worldwide started to receive them in and around the same time, so hopefully next week. They still haven't published the top 27 tanks either.

Back