IAPLC 2019 Results

Zeus.

Hi all.

The IAPLC 2019 Results are out!

Had a look though the top 100 and as far as I can see two of our members have made the top 100

@Nigel95 Nigel Haevenenaar with a MEGA impressive 26th place
@Luís Cardoso with an impressive 83rd place also

Well done guys :clap::clap::clap:

The was a few UK entries that made it into the top 200 but I didnt recognise their names as members.

looking forward to see the scapes as always - believe we get to see them on the 20.10.2019

If you have entered and I've missed your results please post.

jarcher1390

@jarcher1390
Well done!

It’s such a strange contest
Hiep Hong who made #4 last year, ranked 601 this year ;)
Thanks, Alto
Yer tbh I think 881 is a fair rank. I wasn't 100% happy with it but I got offered a job and had to leave within the week which mean I didn't get my final 2 months growth it seriously needed, but hey that's part of the experience.

CooKieS

Impressive Result M8 :clap::clap:

Also I noticed a follow Frenchman landed a #4th :D highest ranking for Europe. France did have some good results :thumbup:
Yeah , I know him, he Always rank in the top27 in the last years, he Can grow plants like no others and his scapes are very natural looking, happy for him :)

France has an very good level, unfortunately not many participants this year (only 20), Hope to see more in 2020

Kezzab

Great stuff. Couple of questions...
  • Is the iaplc judged blind (ie the judges dont know whose scape is whose)?
  • How much photoshop is acceptable? Some of the images have that very unreal quality about them.
Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J IAPLC 2020 delayed? Aquascaping 1