• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Id anyone

PARAGUAY

20201220_161641.jpg

Good luck with an ID. If I remember correctly there close to half a dozen Corys the fit the look. Nice little cory nun the less.

The ones looking alike only can give an ID with looking for certain rather small detailed features such as the number of fin rays for example.

Look up <Seriously Fish knowledge base>, or maybe <Planet Catfish Cat E Log> then set the search filter on Family Name "Callichthyidae" And you'll find all Corydoras listed under Genus Name with hopefully enough description to properly ID it. :)

Last edited:
Possibly just the photo, but also consider Aspidoras sp
(if hoping to I’d by photos, perhaps use a photo chamber - definitely shoot a lot of photos/video in tank)

Well can well imagine them being sought after. Should have explained somebody contacted me about a lady whose husband who is quite poorly and he cant look after the tank properly and she couldnt So l took the tank down for them and the remaining fish. She said a couple of years ago there must have been 40 fish in and he was always on top of the tank as hes got more poorly he cant manage . There were three Golden Loaches and the three Corys the Loaches were to big to quarantine and after couple of days in plantedbucket with mature filter media managed to rehome. The Corys l guaranteed but no where really to put they have just been rehomed. A bit of sad thing really with the pandemic and all

Back