• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Identification

Hi
Could someone identify this plant for me? i picked it up from my lfs yesterday but there was no tag in the pot it came in!
cheers
IMG_0347.jpg

morefirejules08 said:
how long have you had yours? has it grown at all?

cheers

one of them melted away completedly the other one melted a few leafs but the bulk of the leafs are still there and even sprouted a little side shoot of new leafs

I got mine from ferrybridge aquatics it was submerged in their shop along with the rest of their tropica line though it doesn't appear to be an actual tropica plant it was however in a little pot with rockwool around its base too.

so I have no idea if it is aquatic or not.

or could be a Nephthytis now you got me looking into it :)

just find it strange that its not aquatic since ferrybridge is usually a fairly good shop surprised they'd mix up an aquatic and non aquatic plant.

Hi all,
They are all Syngonium and probably all varieties of S. podophyllum. They were originally sold as "Nephthytis", but that was a mis-ID, as a lot of Aroids look very similar, N. swainei is supposedly sold as a house plant, but I've never seen it in the UK.

cheers Darrel

Back