• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

If you had £8 to the free delivery @ TGM what would you get?

Bobtastic

Hi all!

Looking to get some substrate from TGM and I've just fallen shy of the free delivery mark... So with that in mind, if you had £8 to the free delivery @ TGM what would you get?

I'm not really ready for plant acquisition, and they would stand in a low-tech setup until the target tank is rescaped, do don't think they're the best way to go. I have a bunch of surplus xmas moss in another tank and thought about getting some ADA Riccia Stones, would they work with the moss?

Re: If you had £8 to the free delivery @ TGM what would you

what about the tropica 123 plants... don't really know how they are kept in the shop but might be worth thinking about.

my brain is a bit frazzled from not sleeping well at the mo... too many kids... so don't listen to me no one else does :twisted: :twisted:
:lol:

Chris

Bob

have you thought about some hard scape - wood or stone.

Regards
Paul.

chump54 said:
what about the tropica 123 plants...

Umm.. whats that?

Paul - I think I've got enough rock for my new scape. Please check it out and give me your opinion! Thanks tho! :thumbup:

1-2 grow They're the scientifically cultured ones that come in a gel.

graded gravel of various sizes.

depends how much delivery is. If delivery is £4 the I would probably get the delivery with the £8 and then keep the other £4 in my pocket.

AC

Back