• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

I'll be at P@H Telford this weekend....

Dan Crawford

Founder
UKAPS Team
Hi Folks, for those of you who are interested, I'll be at Pets @ Home Telford on Saturday and Sunday doing a couple of planted tank demos on be half of Tropica.

It'll be going on from 11am till 3pm on both days, PFK will be there on Saturday.

If anyone can make it, please make sure you come and say hi :wave:

Would have been there today, but a holy day today, so ceremonies to perform later.

Dan Crawford said:
Hi Folks, for those of you who are interested, I'll be at Pets @ Home Telford on Saturday and Sunday doing a couple of planted tank demos on be half of Tropica.

It'll be going on from 11am till 3pm on both days, PFK will be there on Saturday.

If anyone can make it, please make sure you come and say hi :wave:

Good one Dan..

Pets at home for sure needs to learn more about planted tanks and it will benefit all involved, the shop, the customers and Tropica.

Nice one Dan, Ralf told me about it couple days ago but a bit too far from London. Is that low tech system?

Hey guys, the demos were a success but the attendance very low, despite local advertising. It's a shame really because it further instills my belief that there are still so many people who just don't care about plants in the aquarium. I answered more questions about "why did my fish die" than anything planted tank related. The best thing about it was that the staff of P@H Telford genuinely learned something, which is a start :)

Back