• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

"In The Arms of Cthulhu" - 180L - 1st May - BBA

"In The Arms of Cthulhu" - 180L - 1st May - BBA

I know it's cheating, but a bit of flourish excel nukes my bba when it appears. Have found much better than EasyCarbo. That way you can do EI with the number of rocks I have. But think your point about EI with lots of hardscape is very well made.

The other thing about amano is he has millions of ottos and shrimp, way higher than most of us, which helps keep the biofilm down to the point where algae can't even start. And of course he has loads of efficient, eager minions.... while most of us are trying to grab ten minutes when the wife isn't looking.

Tank is looking great though.

Re: "In The Arms of Cthulhu" - 180L - 30th Oct - Almost...

Hi,

It just dawned on me i've not updated any of journals for eons. Have been a bit busy with things at home.

I've removed the reflectors to slow things down a bit and it's helped loads with the BBA which i'm on top of now. Other then that i've somewhat neglected the tank to let it grow in a bit. I'm working on it to make some good full tank shots at some point in the near future.

A couple of photos from different times in the last few months.

I had to top up the aquasoil as it slumped more then expected (this photo was elsewhere on the forum).

IMG_5904-1.jpg

Topping up aquasoil bomb. :)

IMG_6759.png

A nice end shot from last week before a trim.

I'll post more at a future time.

Best Regards,
John

Looking really nice John, and although not what you would have wanted but that shot of the as bomb is cool.
Look forward to more shots of this beauty.
Judging by the look of that pristine wood you seem to have beaten the bba too.
Cheerio,
Ady.

motionless said:
its got to be photoshop and some layers, looks like an epic set up though, great colours throughout.

I wish :)

It's what happens when you top up aqua soil...

I assure you it's not a good thing.

Re: "In The Arms of Cthulhu" - 180L - 1st May - BBA

I'm actually with you now I'm thinking about it. In my last scape I topped more and it went cloudy. You mist of take a photo before i t moved through the tank lol. Wicked affect lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Back