• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

In-vitro help please...

FISHnLAB

Hey guys, I just finished planting some in-vitro Rotala Rotundifolia and have half left. Do I need to plant this right away or will it keep in the gel now that I have opened it? Thanksđź‘Ť.

Attachments

• 20221005_141811.jpg
    20221005_141811.jpg
    1,022.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 20221005_141819.jpg
    20221005_141819.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
I think it should be fine provided you use it fairly soon (maybe a week or two). The only thing is it won't be sterile anymore (which I don't think will be a problem) and it won't have the same humidity in the pot so you might want to add a little moisture back in. Just make sure you don't see any signs of dieback or mold developing.

I think it should be fine provided you use it fairly soon (maybe a week or two). The only thing is it won't be sterile anymore (which I don't think will be a problem) and it won't have the same humidity in the pot so you might want to add a little moisture back in. Just make sure you don't see any signs of dieback or mold developing.
Copy that and thanks for your helpđź‘Ť.

Back