• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Inline pump

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Hi guys,

I am looking for a decent inline pump that is about 1000lph or more, anyone know any decent pumps?
I want to mount it for my water changer so I don't have to stick the pump inside the tank all the time.

Many thanks
Paulo

i just use an eheim compact pump. it has suckers so i stick it on the side when i do a W/C. then attach some hose and pump the water to the drain. then i use it to pump water from a large 80L bin back into the tank. Easy peasy.

You can mount the Ehiems out of the water can't you Paulo? Couldn't you use one of these outside the tank if you wanted once you'd primed it? Would get the oump out of the way.

I have an Eheim Compact 3000 and it's truely immense! I use it for water changes, and it'll suck 75 litres out of my 90cm in about 5 minutes, or less. It came with little mounting brackets which you can hook over something (I hook it onto my cabinet door temporarily). It will take 16mm hosing, though it states 19mm on one of the connectors.

Back