• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Inspirational nature photography

aaronnorth

I thought i would start a thread where you can post pictures of anything that would give idea's to other members, or yourself, so hopefully we can put together a large thread where you can look through to get ideas for your next scape, here is a picture as an example:

rainforest-theme-l.jpg

nice shots oldwhitewood. i have to sya, i find myself looking at nature 90% of the time now. it does help with aquascaping more than people would imagine. especially this time of year, when undergrowth is exposed and branches are visible. ;)

oldwhitewood said:
I know what you mean but personally I still find it hard to translate what I see around me nature wise to a tank layout.

the thing is, we have a different type of nature to what they have in asia.i think it's a case of just taken little bits from our landscape and fill in the gaps with Aquajournals.

actually mine has just arrived this morning....the envelope makes me feel like 007

85ade7f1.jpg

aaecc5dd.jpg

the last pic of graeme's is brilliant! i couldn't help but PS curves and crop slightly ;) sorry Graeme, i wont post it!

i wish i had landscape like that near to me.

saintly said:
oldwhitewood said:
I know what you mean but personally I still find it hard to translate what I see around me nature wise to a tank layout.

the thing is, we have a different type of nature to what they have in asia.i think it's a case of just taken little bits from our landscape and fill in the gaps with Aquajournals.

actually mine has just arrived this morning....the envelope makes me feel like 007

85ade7f1.jpg

aaecc5dd.jpg

You are right I reckon.

Nice one on the aquajournal!

Back