• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Instant hairgrass carpet

Aquarium Gardens

Sponsor
UKAPS Team
Would you like an instant carpet of hairgrass? We are now stocking Eleocharis Acicularis on net pad, measuring 10x15cm. Simply place in the desired area and you have an instant carpet. What do you think?

We only have 2 pads in stock at the moment, but are due more next week, and will be re-stocking every Wednesday.

You can find them here for just £7.99! Eleocharis Acicularis on Net Pad 15 x 10cm

Here is a picture, you get quite a bit for your money :)

18111881853_ee4aafed16_z.jpg
[url=https://flic.kr/p/ufT15i]18546371409_092f57ca0d_z.jpg
[/url]

Hello, Im very interested in this item however I have a question to ask regarding how to place it in the tank. So, I wanted to ask you'd have to pretty much push it under the gravel right ( so that the roots can grow under the soil).

Hi Juse,

Yes exactly that, I would suggest gently pushing the net pad under your substrate, just enough to cover the roots and hide the net. It's a great time saver, and the nets are densely populated with a carpet of hairgrass.

We have more coming in stock tomorrow, you can order before then if you wish, we will dispatch as soon as it arrives.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Dave

Thanks for the reply. I'm currently trying to get a carpet going on with my dwarf hair grass how that'll take forever so, when I saw this I thought fantastic. The only thing is i currently have shrimps in my tank so if i disturb the substrate, a ammonia spike may occur. So yeah, i'll most definitely order one now. I also wanted to ask is it possible for you guys to get in some of the parvula ones? thanks.

Back