• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Interpet T5 18w Compact Starter Unit

DevilsAdvocate

Seedling
Hi all,

Where the heck can I get a hold of one of these? I've tried a few places online now and all no longer have them in stock. Thanks for any help!

Rob.

Isn't the Interpet system that one starter can power any of their compact fluorescents? Sorry, not at home, so can't check my instructions, but try Interpet's website if you can find it.

Mark

They don't make/ import them anymore since a change in legistration meant they had to be waterproof. Sorry, but unless charterhouse or your local pet shop has them you won't have any luck.

Well I got hold of one of these from Tamar (they had 2 left!)

Got it a few days ago and it hasn't worked properly at all. The light won't catch and the glow plug just keeps flashing even after replacing it. Hopefully they will swap it for me :(

Sounds like a duff ballast. You can get the ballasts cheaply from places like lampspecs but they wont be sealed like the interpet ones are.

Well, Tamar are now out of stock, so will be receiving a refund instead, i'd much rather have had a working replacement :(

Anyone able to help me source one now? Cheers.

Back