• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Interpet T5 Gone Kaput

Angus1

Seedling
Hi,
Ive had a single Interpet T5 55W PC started unit and a T5 55W Interpet Daylight PLUS lighting tube for about 1 year. The light has now decided its not going to work any more :(

The swich still lights up when i turn it on but the bulb dousnt :?

Has anyone had this problem before? I was wondering if the bulb had just died and i needed to replace it. Does anyone know how to test a bulb to see if it has died?

Thanks
Angus

Chances are the bulb has gone and if you are serious about plants you should replace the bulbs at least once a year anyway because they loose their spectrum.

Luketendo said:
Chances are the bulb has gone and if you are serious about plants you should replace the bulbs at least once a year anyway because they loose their spectrum.

Ok, i will try and get a new bulb. At the moment the tank is a mess and i was wiating intill i replace my current algy with actual plants before i replaced the bulb :)

Hi, Check if it's just under a year old. If so I suggest you obtain a bulb and test before the warranty expires. Interpet will not supply replacements as they don't meet new electrical regulations but should provide a full refund. I've just received a cheque from them today :D

B4M

Back