• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Interzoo 2014 - Tropica Scapes

madlan

I took a few mobile phone (excuse the quality) snaps while at the Tropica stand - very nice scapes:

9Ok6VnP.jpg

ECAzkWR.jpg

WoDm0t9.jpg

aslrJQr.jpg

MZf7SsK.jpg

YuPBqve.jpg

YOkwk6b.jpg

I think several of them are published on youtube. But watching them in a flesh should be very cool.

Sent via Tapatalk

Thanks for that Alexander...no surprises there then...Nice video madlan, thanks for tracking it down. I particularly like how he's uses the minimum hardscape to create depth and perspective whilst at the same time allowing space for the plants to grow and become the star of the show.

All of these tanks were stunning in excellent condition. George, Audrie, Gregorie and the Tropica team did excellent work. Hats off to Mick from Tropica who maintained all of this. Beautiful, the best booth from the expo with all the competition too. There were at least 70 planted tanks around the show most of them built by pro scapers. So beeibg the best from all is a real achievment!

Back