• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Introductions

Boro92

Seedling
Hi everyone,

Long time fishkeeper currently based in Manchester with a few years experience in the planted world.

My current setup is a Dennerle 60l cube, Fluval 106 external filter Fluval E Series Heater, Chihiros A Series Plus lighting. I’m running CO2 through a reactor on the pumps delivery pipework and dosing EI via the Jebao DP2. I replanted the tank last week and made slight modifications to the scape so please forgive the lack of growth. Plants include Monte Carlo, Staurogyn Repens, Althernathera Reineckii Mini and Cyperus helferi and various Anubias (The other names have escaped my mind).Inhabitants of the tank include Harlequins, Cardinals, Oto’s, Betta fish and a couple of Amano shrimp.

Looking forwards to start getting involved within the forum and continue learning.

Cheers

Tom

Attachments

• 20AE92CF-7695-4770-AAB7-88E38559E3FD.jpeg
    20AE92CF-7695-4770-AAB7-88E38559E3FD.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 115
Welcome, the anubias look admirably algae free. Well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, the anubias look admirably algae free. Well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I could take credit for this however prior to the new plants going in the Anubias was unfortunately algae ridden. It’s been in the tank for about a year with algae coming and going.

Back