• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

iPad edition of Practical Fishkeeping 69p

RolyMo

Sorry if this was the wrong section to post in.

Just noticed that the ipad edition of Practical Fishkeeping magazine is one sale for 69p. Just downloaded the last 2 issues at that price.

Just thought you might want to know as I get the impression there are a few readers on the forum.

R

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes I tried to download the latest issue but it kept getting stuck at 46% - I tried deleting the app and re-installing it again, but it got stuck at the same 46%... I gave up in the end, good price though.

Hmm yes I just found the latest issue stalled. The issue before that downloaded at 69p no problem and viewing it with no issues. Seems there are a bunch of magazines that are on sale at 99p. Look at Special iPad magazine offers

Cheers
R

Sorry guys.
I purchased 4 of these over the past few months, with no problem. Number 1 of 2013 works but number 2 of 2013 freezes and I only found this after I posted. Hopefully they will rectify this problem.

Will drop them an email.
R

Back