• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Is it a problem or is it the solution...

MattT34

Hi all,

Seems I have come down with a case of MTS!!

I had a cabinet with nothing on, a quick wip round with the tape measure and I concluded that two 70L dennerle scapers tanks would fit a treat!! As if by magic a few days later they arrived, I already had a plan for the first, I've always fancied a Sulawesi shrimp tank. The second I kind of decided as I went along and I'm super pleased with the results.

I wanted to add the planted touch to the Sulawesi tank, something I've not seen much of and there's probably a reason why 😅. My plan is to slowly acclimate the plant's to the Sulawesi parameters and see if they adapt, worst case I pull them out and it's a big standard Sulawesi tank.

The second tank has come out as an island type layout with a nice variety of plants.

Anyway enough rambling on, let me know your thoughts ☺️
IMG_20200818_175756.jpg
IMG_20200818_175750.jpg
IMG_20200818_180451.jpg

Seems like a perfect solution to me ;) nice looking tanks and I love Sulawesi shrimp! :)
Thanks 👍, me too hope I can get the set up right!
Some nice green and red to grow in stems at the back of the island can't wait to see the full effect!

The one nearest the door is more off the level than the other one or appears to be in the photo. Both are really nice, I prefer the rockwork one though :)

Is it me, or do those tanks not quite level, particularly the one on the right? Tanks look lovely, by the way.
They are I've checked! Promise 😅 I've made new acrylic lids and the right hand side of the right one is slightly higher which makes it look wonky and then they both look wonky

Back