• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Is it ok to order stuff from ZOOPLUS?

AdAndrews

Anyone had dodgy dealings with them, im just checking because the prices are really cheap. i want to buy a tetratec ex600.

thanks

ZooPlus are fine. They're a German company though, so the filter will be supplied with a Euro > UK plug adaptor.

I've had three filters from them - 2 EX700's and 1 EX1200. No problems with any of them.

AdAndrews said:
Anyone had dodgy dealings with them, im just checking because the prices are really cheap. i want to buy a tetratec ex600.

thanks
Hi ad,I bought a fluval 105 for my nano,it was a good price and it came in four days, I have used them several times and service is v,good,regards john

used them about 10 times for various things and postage is good considering they arent in the UK. products are good although writing is in german but most stuff has english in the instructions though. it doesnt matter as long as you know what you have ordered and understand what it is for and how to use it!

bought 4 fluro tubes from them recently, cheapest on the net, came in 4 days, free postage over £29.00 and 10 or 15% discount on your first order, i think thats good!
later!

What tubes are you running? I wanted the 8000k ones but I can't find them and the one's I got of lamp specs have gone. :rolleyes:

sweet, theres only one thing i am worried about. which is the tetratec ex600's spray bar, i dont want one, i want just a normal outflow, so how do i do this, they are only supplied with spray bars, i think

AdAndrews said:
sweet, theres only one thing i am worried about. which is the tetratec ex600's spray bar, i dont want one, i want just a normal outflow, so how do i do this, they are only supplied with spray bars, i think
You don't have to use the spraybars.

Garuf said:
What tubes are you running? I wanted the 8000k ones but I can't find them and the one's I got of lamp specs have gone. :rolleyes:

sorry mate, the make of tubes i'm using are a bit of a swear word on here, i got 1 39w colour plus, 2 39w special plant and 1 24w amazon daylight, and they are pretty expensive at 18 quid each!

AdAndrews said:
what happens if i dont use the spray bars, is it just a pipe straight down, or is there another outlet option provided?

i suppose the worlds your oyster, you can use whatever you like that you can ultimately attach to 12/16mm tube, but nothing else came with my 1200's!

AdAndrews said:
what happens if i dont use the spray bars, is it just a pipe straight down, or is there another outlet option provided?
There is an elbow provided where the spraybar connects.

Spraybars are generally better for distribution imo.

Spray bars in terms of distribution are regarded as the best but many find them an eye sore, if you can stand it use it if not then a glass one from AE or lilly pipes are good solid choices.

glass inlets and outlets are a bit out of my budget at the moment, maybe in the future

i spose i will just use the spraybar, where is best to position it, on the water surface? is it good to have alot of surface agitation(for c02, its only easycarbo, if that helps)

Back