• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Is it ok to order stuff from ZOOPLUS?

Cegs your man for this king of thing but for me it was vertically in the tank corner. For you I could well be entirely different.

What strange dimensions for a tank. I'd say you probably want the nano set from Cal aqua. Those would work though.

how much is the nano from cal aqua, i really dont have lots of money for this project. its like £30 topps inc. delivery i am willing to pay

do you think the ones in the link will look stupid

btw its a 35litre arcadia arc tank :)

Off hand I don't know, I think they're bob on £30. They're really good though, I had a set on my old 45cm and now use the intake on my 60cm. It's your choice at the end of the day though. If it was up to me I'd buy a hydor eth200 rather than the glassware though.

AdAndrews said:
how much is the nano from cal aqua, i really dont have lots of money for this project. its like £30 topps inc. delivery i am willing to pay

do you think the ones in the link will look stupid

btw its a 35litre arcadia arc tank :)

not sure if this is the right place to mention this, but i have a redundant set of cal aqua nano lilly pipes, you could have for 15 quid + postage seeing as you're skint!

Ordered my filter(ttex600) from zooplus today, and not only was it the cheapest price @ £54.90 online, but they knocked off a welcome coupon worth around £5 so for £50 inc. delivery so far i cant fault them, cant wait to get it now and get it cycled so i can setup my tank :)

thanks guys

Back