• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

is liquid carbon a touch on co2 ???

adli100

Seedling
i want to get a co2 unit but pennies, resession and all that are stopping me splash out.
i have been told to try liquid carbon to see the effects some carbon can have!
does it work or am i flogging a dead horse and need to hang out for the co2 system??>>>

Yes, liquid carbon products work, but just not as good as pressurized CO2. Be advised that some plants don't like liquid carbon and respond negatively to them but the majority of plants respond quite well.

Cheers,

Is it possible to get any plants to pearl with liquid carbon like you can with high CO2 input and other excess nutrients available?

SunnyP said:
Is it possible to get any plants to pearl with liquid carbon like you can with high CO2 input and other excess nutrients available?
Plants prefer co2 gas, liquid carbon is a substiture for co2 which needs to be converted by the plant before it extracts the carbon.
I would say that using liquid carbon you could get plants to pearl but it'd be more difficult.
Even when using co2 gas, plants may not visually pearl as the flow means that the small o2 bubbles are dissolved quickly into the water.

Back