• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Is my windowsill vase doomed?

v2.jpg
v1.jpg

Here it is a month after the rescape, if you can call it that. I shade it most of the time. Dose aquascaper complete and easycarbo. No more algae growing on the plants, just some green spot on the glass, not a big deal.
The guppies have been named Rose and Stirling as they get on so well. Shrimp are fine. Temp. still holding up, coldest it's been is 20 degrees

Well, here it is in the depths of winter. The hygrophila and pennywort is doing super well emersed. Frogbit is fantastic. In fact, this vase is looking better than all my other aquariums which I'm having trouble balancing.
vase new.jpg

Looking awesome! I have left my jar outside but its finally all dead, I was surprised how long it lasted. Died in November.

I started a fish bowl and used sea glass as a substrate but ran out of sea glass so its not filled. Thee java fern died, sagittaria died but hydrocotyle is doing quite well.

Back