• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

is there any issue if the co2 cylinder is 1.5meters away...

jarthel

from the tank?

I was initially thinking of placing the aquarium in the middle-right edge of the room. but for me to nail braces to support the hanging light is close to impossible so I decided to place it beside the PC as I can easily install braces this way. I am thinking of hiding of the tank behind my tower PC case since it's safer this way (I have a young son).

Is there any issue if the co2 cylinder is about 1.5 to 2meters away from the tank?

thank you for the help :)

there is no issue with 1.5 meters or several meters, but I have 3 young boys in my house and I would want everything that goes under the tank or is in reach, locked away where it can't be 'adjusted'. plus pressurized gases are dangerous
thats a worse case.

but what about your filter? my tetratec has valves to turn it off/down and a lever to take the pipes off which then siphons the tanks... my kids have fingers which can't leave anything alone they would love to adjust my co2 levels if I let em :lol:

keep it safe
Chris

thanks for the reply :)

Back