• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Issues with glosso!!!

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
How odd, my glosso that I replanted last week is growing vertically!!!
Nothing has really changed from my last setup which was growing just fine.
I have 2x24w on for 9 hours and 4x24w on for 6 hours in the middle of the 2x24w.
CO2 is at this maximum permitted by the fish, drop checker shows green towards yellow, just changed reagent this evening to check tomorrow to make sure its not CO2.

Usually this is regarding lighting, could it be that I need replacing the tubes?? Last change must have been around a year ago??

Many thanks

Do you mean it's not growing horizontally? Is it carpeting or growing upward?

AC

SuperColey1 said:
Do you mean it's not growing horizontally? Is it carpeting or growing upward?
AC
Sorry added a "not" before growing that shouldn't have been there lol yep its growing upwards rather than as a carpet!

Give it a trim if that doesn't work allow for a change of tube.

Thanks will give that a shot tomorrow, today been trimming and replanting the L. Aromatica, its looking great for the first time in months, thought I was going to loose it at one stage :) Next the glosso hehe

What is the l. sp like? is that the one that is purple? I'm losing my HC at the moment despite upping the co2 again. Sad times.

like Garuf said, hack it back as usual and replant the cuttings, it should come back fine, I'm doing the same at the moment in two tanks and it's working fine.

Back